I can't remember the exact time that the ban I'm thinking of...

1. 81,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I can't remember the exact time that the ban I'm thinking of came in - I was needing to carry a weapon - and thought that sprays were illegal - but, they weren't - only the importation of them.

on the rapey bit - I've never understood it - and even less have I understood the date rape thingy ------------ I've always had this thing that if a woman who was unconscious and unwilling wasn't of interest to me at all - I have always preferred them conscious and willing - I might be odd.

I had a shock of pretty sizable proportions only a few weeks back to find out that a bloke I knew - what I would call fairly well - from years ago turned out to be a serial child sex freak who drugged and raped or whatever a heap of young girls over a thirty year period

that knocked me for a few days - he suicided after being caught -

he was what appeared to be a standup guy in the community - very well liked, an icon of responsibility etc etc --

he'd been to parties in my house and we had done projects together in groups etc etc.

hell of a shock to find that he was an evil monster in disguise - and, he went the whole nine yards - like drugging them ------- the only thing he didn't do was kill them

thank god I didn't have kids with me at the time

geesus - they walk among us

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.