FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Oops, page-108

1. 566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Here's my takeaway points after visiting this thread 24hrs later:

- oz is trying to say the recent sp drop was exactly due to the tax issue of some companies related to Randgold

I bought in at 29.5/30 was very happy as it went to 53c and then saw it fall much further and faster than stocks do when everything is peachy. So I did what I do with every other stock and try to work out WHY.

The story behind this this thread is the obvious WHY

I think you are far less capable of making that call oz, I don't know how you came to that conclusion but since you've been investing BGS for a while, it should made very clear to you that lithium is our main focus now and our gold has been sitting there for a long while now, if this event is make an impact it's only gonna be neutral/positive to BGS. Also oz, as I pointed in my last, your sentiment has changed before what you claimed eg 04~05/10, when I read your post I was temping to wrote something to question you but i thought I just think too much and deleted what I've wrote, now looks like I was right at that time and I valued u far too high.

- my second takeaway point, which is far more important than the first one, is that now it's clearly just the UBS and some other retailer posters here in this thread who sold the shares cheap and trying to create the downtrend and get back cheaper, thank you for showing up now I feel a lot more secured with my investment

- for these who hold faith in BGS, what's ahead to BGS is crystal clear, I mean, even many things turned wrong, BGS is still unbelivably undervalued at today's price, with the cash sitting in the bank, with the lithium resource sitting underground, they don't have wings and won't fly, seriously, I can't find a better place for my money than here now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.