FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Oops, page-65

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Why not contact the company yourself and ask the questions, you and Obe wan havent come in bringing up interesting details you came in ramping the stock, you want in pretty badly by the look of it and as cheap as you can buy, which is fine but please do not come in starting threads with mind blowing headers like "oops", that my dear friend is a downramp of the highest proportions and I thought a man of your intelligence and standing would have been better than that, DYOR is a phrase commonly used in here and I suggest you do so, we could come into your thread with "facts" every ASX listed company has them, PLS has a water shortage they have to address before they can even think about mining, without the water they have nothing, thats a fact, its one they dont like hearing over there, so before we all get into a "fact" finding mission shall we all retreat to our own cave and take a breather, neither of you want to buy into the company but you both want to find problems to alert us to, rant over GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.