FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Oops, page-66

1. 6,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4233
    quote: There are a lot of people here totally married to the stock that as soon as anyone states the slightest negative, seem to want to close down discussion instead of actually discussing the issue. Why is that?
    Married to it, how so??? Or are we just tired of so called 'heart' beating to death the same sh!te over and over, or until you can find something else to bring up.......its called "DOWN RAMPING" under the guise of "I am genuinely asking a question"

Rail has been discussed, you or your saviour don't want or like what has been disclosed from varying sources and various posters. What sort of trucks are PLS going to buy for their fleet, b doubles/road trains????

Randgold has a tax problem, again you obviously don't like other knowledgable posters take on this, or their pages of news/Mali government announcement dating back to whenever but as a side discussion Apple paid zero tax to the Australian government last year but last time I looked they still trade their wares in Australia even though the government feels they owe X dollars. The Randgold tax issue isn't new!!
    Lets NOW bring up the sovereign risk - them cow patty throwing rebels are at it again, save your breath, it has been over discussed and every country in the world has risks, when was the last time you were in Paris?

Not sure of your trade, but I'll take Kevin Joyce's take on how to read the results , or blastfurnaces/sydneysiders/barney/maraikai/ubique13 estimates on resource size over your interpretation believing the angle of the dangle will give us less.

As one pessimist to another, "The sky is falling, a piece of it hit me on the head"

Finally, although this is fun, good luck with your underhanded down ramping, sleep well!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.