CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

JakI understand all your concerns but main point of last post...

1. 939 Posts.
    Jak
    I understand all your concerns but main point of last post was CTP not giving enough verbal reports on a weekly basis to explain difficulties..we may all be then more understanding!
    I still feel rain may have caused a lot of the issues you have raised ..maybe parts left in Roma wernt "left" but may have been on last truck which encountered rain..
    I must admit I cannot understand the rusted drill stem clogging the bit and this seems a bit sus.

For the record I am in Roma at the moment on business and visited the "The Big Rig" Tourist site where Century Drilling have a long and detailed history of their background including real life drilling rigs and Video Info on the history and technology of drilling.. Seems to me they have been around a long time..not to say a new unexperienced crew manned our rig.. Seems to me that out here they struggle to man rigs and with 40 odd thousand new holes to be drilled for CSM the struggle will go on..
    Indeed it is my opinion that if CTP did not lock this drll crew in when they did we would have been waiting years to find a drill rig..yes I mean years!
    Apart from previously mentioned problems with Farmers and Miners in Qld it seems the big players including our old mates BG have locked up rigs for thousands of holes..yes thousands.. not 3 or 4!!
    Get it!!!

And finally..after just a few millimeters of rain in this country you get your boots totally clogged with mud just retrieving your Yabbie pots from the local dam!! (And get no yabbies!!!)
    Best Regards
    Don

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.