CTP 1.96% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

ooraminna drilling update, page-29

1. Ya
    6,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    Agree with that. Reserves r low at M&PV fields.

STO's 2010 reserves statement said that their 2P reserves are 23 mmboe (i.e, 95 PJ gas, 5 mmbbls oil & 1 mmbbls cond.), throw in the plant at PV with these reserves & u get a package deal (a'la fries with that) :)

Another mob, EWC runs a gas fired plant at Alice (abt 8.68 MW capacity). These guys buy gas frm NT PWC via a 9km pipeline hub & also own a smaller LNG plant at Alice, shuttling LNG on cryogenic tankers via road to Ulluru. I know its small pickings esp. when there r billions of dollars worth of deals done on the west & east coast & no one cares abt the redcentre (or Top end) whatever they prefer, byt this could change. Down south the Rann govt is busy heralding CNOOC-Altona & Linc to develop their GTL projects. We just have to wait & see how CTP fares in this scenario.

Meanwhile, chk out page 8, 15 & 16 frm EWC's Q1 report.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20100226/pdf/31nz1gxwbwx6lz.pdf

We knw there r issues with low gas supplies in the Amadeus, luckily for the NT govt ENI brought Blacktip field (offshore) into production. However the demand still remains, as long as someone drills a well & develops the prospect & has the funding (or the right partner/s).

Drill it & they will come (from Kevin Costners 'field of dreams'). Lets hope so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $22.27K 444.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 495178 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 16663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.