SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ooredoo - Nazara Games Club Partnership, page-18

1. 3,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    Why don’t you give REAL insights and REAL research instead of calling out posts for being “bullshit”. Until that day comes, your posts are full of shit and your claims of “personally knowing” people in the game is a genuine laugh.

One thing you didn’t highlight in your post - you used Opera for its speed and data compression services?

But did you use them for SPONSORED DATA SERVICES. Did you use them in relation to the SUBJECT TOPIC we are discussing here which is sponsored data services. Slight difference between the business model of data compression mobile websites V Freeway Sponsored Data Services tech.

I use Chrome by the way, because it’s faster than Explorer. I also know Sundar Pichai too, did you know?

Nazara is a VASP who provides content to Ooderoo for the games app service. It doesn’t take a PHD to understand the functionality of each underlying business in the grand scheme of things and it also doesn’t take a genius to believe that a company, whether a VASP, Carrier etc can change their partnerships, underlying platforms and core technology at any stage - otherwise tell me, why would Verizon utilise our core tech and license the platform if their in house platform worked so well, or, if Aquto worked so well?

Get off your high horse buddy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.