SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Another good update not that the market is impressed but it is a...

1. 1,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Another good update not that the market is impressed but it is a down asx day with oil also down.

At the investor briefings TB said they had been talking to shlumberger about running a smaller pipe down Billabong after they mill the concrete out and I got the impression they would leave the drill pipe down there. Now he is talking about "removing the entire stuck drill pipe".. I wonder if they are going with another teqnique ? Either way this is good news I'd they can get it on production.

There is alot happening that should eventuate in a higher sp eventually.. Such as getting all 6 North stockyard bakken wells producing and also the slightly riskier plays with the 3 forks in Nth Stock and the new Bakken and 3 forks Rainbow project.

Back to my original holding now and hope the punt pays off. I am encouraged by the last few updates and also by the fact there is much less hype on HC this time round... ie no "train is about to leave the station" talk and people getting SSN number plates lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.