VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

when I attended the perth presso that question was asked, and...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    when I attended the perth presso that question was asked, and understandably not answered by Colin. giving away margins whilst in commercial discussions with companies is fool hardy and in poker revealing your hand.

Also mentioned was ERJ is not rolling out cookie cutter one model solutions, but through the ATEN there are various solutions tailored to the customer. One simply has to wait until a deal is announced to see the terms and then financials to work out what cash flow is coming in the door.

In regards to the PSY collaboration, i think it clearly benefits ERJ. Enerji already have a compelling business model the advancement of MEMs and using Toluene is an added bonus if and when they can prove it. Without it ERJ already are positioning themselves to rollout projects. PSY are yet to have a tangible product offering. If they do crack it then PSY simply becomes a supplier of tech to ERJ overall business model. Of course PSY holders may have a different opinion and so be it, they may if they can develop other products in other industries in their own right be a powerhouse but specific to the collaboration between PSY and ERJ, ERJ i believe has a much bigger slice of pie to enjoy. Hence the market getting in behind ERJ compared to PSY post the announcement amongst other reasons

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.