SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

I guess I'm not surprised the most messages here are from...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    I guess I'm not surprised the most messages here are from posters expecting 50% returns in a month or so. I'm much more relaxed. BPT is my superfund's biggest holding, SXY is second. There has never been a better time in the last decade to pile in here, with appreciation so completely guaranteed by the macro stuff.
    Tui is right on the money - massive under investment in exploration and growth will come home to roost, driving SXY to about $1.
    No crystal ball needed, it is plain as day. You need an investment timeline of 12 months only to see this return. Couldn't be more comfortable. I understand short term traders will seek bigger swings, but it is just noise. Park your money here for the best year you will ever have. It is that simple, no further analysis is needed.
    Happy to be called out if I am wrong in a year, the only risk is a 1930s style depression - but if that happens no ASX stock is a safe bet. That is the only gamble here, and you are taking the side of the Reserve Bank, the US Fed and the EU bank - they want you to make a killing with their monetary policy. This is easy pickings with almost no downside. Just don't be late, when it goes, it will move one way only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.