FAR 1.06% 46.5¢ far limited

OPEC cut by 10%, page-30

1. 2,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 914
    I'll take a contrarian view.
    FAR are in the best position of all those that are in the Oil Industry at the moment.
    They have not spent the money that they have in their account as yet.
    They would be in a far worse position if all their money had been spent and they were closer to or in production because they would have to sell Oil to pay their way.
    At the moment I don't think that even WPL will want to proceed with this development at this point in time.
    Saudi Arabia is flooding Oil into the USA and driving the price down.
    The Saudi's may be trying to break the American Oil Industry ... especially the Shale producers .... but the outcome may be worse than they calculated.
    Their plan was with the view of causing a sustained increase in the price of Oil.
    This Oil price fallout will break many companies in the Oil Industry in my opinion and some major corporations will also go to the wall.
    No-one is too big to fail in this environment.
    FAR to survive and I believe that they can if they make good decisions ... IMHO they need to reduce Staff massively and cut salaries by 60% + for those senior executives that remain and petition the JV to mothball the development of Senegal maybe for a long period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $31.34K 67.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3338 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 199900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.