CVN 0.00% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

opeckers

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Keep in mind, people that an "emergency" meeting of OPEC will be held later today, our time (I believe I read). The indication was that this is because of the major slump in prices. The article suggested that the Opeckers will cut production by 1 million barrel/day to help support the price.

Those in the know will be buying oil stocks today, as those who aren't in the know will be selling on their view of the general market.

I'm holding and will continue to do so. China's "slump" as a result of the current problems is projected to be all the way down to 8%.

Isn't it funny how just last year, analysts were saying that the biggest problem we faced was the 'unsustainable' growth rate of the Chinese economy. Now it's been slowed just a little bit, and it's a Chicken Little scenario.....

Nope. Time for sobriety. This will all come good. People will need oil this winter as they always have, and the price will be fixed by the producers, not the share market in general. Just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $386.1K 1.979M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 425882 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 256926 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.