GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Hi Surly,Take this with a grain of salt, but about 2 years ago...

1. 897 Posts.
    Hi Surly,
    Take this with a grain of salt, but about 2 years ago when I was keener, I did a fairly comprehensive/useless comparison of FMG to GBG in order to somehow relate their shareprices - as a guide to GBG's potential shareprice.

Comparing resources, planned outputs, shares on issue, revenues, costs, etc., and came to a "rough" conclusion that GBG's shareprice had potential to eventually run at about 1/8 to 1/10th of FMG's... if things progressed as they were planned.

FMG since, has consolidated it's shares by a factor of 10 so therefore... based on those old figures and the new consolidation... GBG's shareprice could have had the potential to reach what FMG's did, ie., $1 for $1,- but of course, a couple of years behind.

That is, when FMG reached $13 ($130 pre- consolidation), and, had all contributing factors stayed the same, GBG's shareprice may have had the potential to also 'eventually' reach $13- as it progressed, allowing for time difference and the same environment of course. So, during FY11, GBG had potential to reach about $13.

Things have changed vastly since, and FMG plans and progress have moved well ahead of GBG's, so any value in that exercise is unfortunately of little relevance today.

Also of useless interest, in mid 08 when FMG hit a peak of just over $13, GBG peaked at $1.87, 7:1. Now, at yesterday’s close, FMG at $4.43 and GBG at .86… is 5:1 even though times are tougher and GBG has delayed startup further.

What does that all mean?
    …?????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.