OAU 9.09% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

open briefing from 7th august ..... new ann this w

1. 7,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    I have just been reading the open briefing that was issued through the ASX on 7th August - the 7th was last Monday - remember.

In the open briefing the THX Chairman Phil Crabbe says the following:-

"You will see from the ASX announcement that the yet to be assayed holes CORC 071 and CORC 072 intersected 15 metres and 10 metres of sulphides so we are expecting further positive results next week. Thundelarra will not need to contribute anything towards this drilling program."

Next week is now this week and there is only Thursday and Friday to go.

Holes CORC 70 & CORC 73 are also pending - I am taking this to mean that we will have another very positive ann in the next 2 days.

Looking at the positions of holes CORC 071 and CORC 072 on the map issued in the last ann on 3rd August they seem to increase the length of the strike area - if these results are good (whhich given their proximity to hole CORC 069 - they should be) then will we have a resource increase on our hands with the next ann??

If you want to check this out do look at the pdf version of the ann from 3rd August as this in colour and easier to see.

Now an ann in the next 2 days with more bonanza nickel grades and very strong bid depth and very weak ask depth 2.4mn bid and 1.2mn ask - it won't take much buying to really push the SP up to a very profitable high.

Any comments from THX land????

And yes I do hold THXO with an average entry price of 8c....

EB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $35.23K 7.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 78006698 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 975364 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.