5GN 3.23% 16.0¢ 5g networks limited.

... open briefing ..., page-14

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    SP..don't confuse negativity with fact,the last 12 mths of disappointment shows the facts.
    I am also not downramping as I have been accused of before.
    However,arq as shown by many posts over last 12 mths is certainly a stock of hope,plenty of hype when price increases by a few cents,only to be followed by plenty more down days,but I guess there are plenty of laughs with so many differing views on this stock.
    Perhaps some time in 2007, the fortunes of arq will change and then I guess everyone will hear about it all etc,but it would have been a very long wait for patient investors.
    Also,emotions don't come into it for me as I havent been a long time holder for over 12 mths now,actually about the time it was approx $2.
    At that time I posted numerous comments about how arq was looking weak and out of market favour even then,only to get ridiculed.
    From that time on I have only traded arq very short term when the opportunity arose although it's hard to trade the stock now when all it seems to do is head south.
    I will wait until some worthwhile results come in,access the situation then and maybe buy in ,albeit at a higher price.brucey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $153.0K 985.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 157818 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 496370 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.