MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

Agree briefing not going to put the fire under MCR but it will...

1. 225 Posts.
    Agree briefing not going to put the fire under MCR but it will be anothher adddition to underpin the price as it builds toward $4 and then eventually $5
    You and I realise that Mincor is going to be a 20000 ton producer and that when prices come down Mincors profit will stay up.Many potential investors do not
    The briefing does help other people to become aware of this fact.
    The CH resouce is not bad and like other Mincor resources will grow as further exploration comes to fruit.
    I think you will find the price goes up in sharp bursts after each quarterly when profit inceases and then investors look at it and say -hang on most of this profit is sustainable when the price comes down.
    A 50 mill plus operating surplus in April will hopefully drive the price to 3.25/3.50 providing people realise this is not just a one off windfall profit due to high prices.
    Similarly June q anouncement will give it another kick when the pe is below 8 (on a price of 3.50) and further drilling results have added to the resouces and pdn potential.
    Would be nice if they could emphasize how much costs will decine with a price decline and also let us know what sort of royalties will be paid on the new aquisitions.
    In the meantime with these prices Mincor will digest the new aquisitions without even breaking its stride

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.