RWD 0.00% 2.7¢ reward minerals ltd

open discussion - what is the martu objection

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    From what I know (very little thanks to what we are allowed by our employees)
    it seems that the Martu are primarily concerned about the impact of the evaporation ponds on their country.

To be honest, it is a fair point.
    The evaporation ponds would not be small by any standard .... a 400Kt annual production would require a couple of square kilometres (at least) of evaporation ponds (back of envelope guestimate) .... & could become a significant barrier to the movement of T/O from A to B

Now the big plus for evaporation pond production is the free solar power to drive the process ... but what if our prolific "new process" inventor was to focus on using the free solar in a different way & in so doing removed the huge physical foot print from the equation & perhaps even brought a secondary benefit to the region.

I'm thinking a solar driven desalination plant to extract the salts & the bonus of large amounts of fresh water as the "waste"
    I'm sure the bonus supply of fresh water to the Martu would be greatly appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.152M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 34990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.