PER 13.0% 13.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Open House 09/SEP/2024, page-2

1. 3,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    Soooo.... anthony was cornered by a few of us; - he personally prefers multiglobal licencing deals- agrees a deal prior december will create stock fluidity and give free press- agrees usa deal would be better post results- agrees 48c oppies appear too distant (he also has some)- thinks data will be above pul baseline aka stabalisation- has been working with all big names, all dmd players, feels any deal will be with a well known pharma not xyz unknown. James thought sarepta feel theres a diff between us and them re target products yet are well aware of us from various discussions. Thought sarepta have best ever advocacy. Said we'll be louder in the four dmd advocacy groups towards dec+ and Dr Clary is on top of it as it is a crucial component. James' best guess on full data is fda approval of a subset, and consequent limited ph3 for remaining ...i think he threw out the number 20 patients with longer data required. Tossing up between approaching fda after tox or wait for pul so after december. Should get 3m tax back next month. George said ph2a results didnt have better outcomes based on eg weight. He said the +7 outlier was on steroids (i thought it might have been the one of nine boys who wasnt on steroids who got +7)Anthony agreed 'the Capricor route' would be a disaster ie not enough cash upfront with no ph3 funding.

5pm-about 6.45pm wrap up
    Charmaine absent
    dr clary photo taken weeks ago to release for duechenne day, she wasnt there

anthony said ....dont write off a deal pre dec with a big name pharma.

tox should be ann by end sept, data comes in drips n drabs from various types of tests.

anthony said tox outcome isnt particularly holding back a deal

Jump in anyone else...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.