OLL 6.25% 1.7¢ openlearning limited

Guys, let's discuss this - it's important, and I think when it...

1. 1,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Guys, let's discuss this - it's important, and I think when it comes to this company, it's the elephant in the room.

There are a ton of online education platforms. I don't think I'm allowed to mention them because when I did previously, the posts were moderated. My question is why would customers choose to go with this tiny company over their competitors? I know that lots of customers do make that choice, so why are they doing it?

My theory is that they are enticing/luring customers over from other larger platforms by sharing a huge amount of revenue with content creators, and I think this could lead to lower margins over time. IF that is the case then it's not a good strategy, if other platforms don't feel the competitive need to share so much revenue.

When the company was worth ~$20 million, all they had to do was show some revenue growth in order for the market to take notice. But as a $50 million company now, the investment case is tougher for me unless they show that they can have a solidly profitable business without giving away so much of their revenue.

If anyone has any informative insights, I'd be happy to hear them.

Hopefully we can avoid any nonsense discussions about downramping. I'm a fan of the company but don't see it as investable at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $7.192M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $8.342K 490.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 156399 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1390 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.