AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I especially like this bit from the letter "Before Axiom KB...

1. 261 Posts.
    I especially like this bit from the letter

"Before Axiom KB applied for the Prospecting Licence it took considerable time and effort to identify the true customary landowners of the relevant tenement.

It is also important to note that the tenement to which the Prospecting Licence applies, covers a relatively small area of Isabel Island but where the Company believes the majority of the nickel is located.

In fact, the tenement area on Isabel Island is a registered title and is held as a perpetual estate by the trustees of the traditional landowners. Axiom KB has been granted a leasehold interest by the perpetual estate holders.

It is also important to note that since the leasehold is held by Axiom KB, which is a Solomon Island company partly owned by the landowners along with landowner directors, the landowners still retain an interest in their land.

This is consistent with the intention of the Solomon Islands Government that the traditional landowners should have and retain an interest in the resources of their lands. Axiom Mining supports the Government?s desire in this regard."

http://www.solomonstarnews.com/viewpoint/private-view/10692-an-open-letter-to-the-people-of-the-solomon-islands

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.