SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Open letter to ASX - Enough is Enough!, page-45

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 587
    'What I do have a problem with is JK and ISX getting away with it while you all defend him like he is some sort of misunderstood genius. He isn't Elon Musk and you all need to realise that. He got caught with his hands in the cookie jar and the world needs to know about it.'

Give it a rest, these matters you raise will be investigated by the federal court or even ASIC. Let me remind you that JK took ASX to court, not the other way around. Your statement above is not a supposition but an accusation. I hope you carefully considered your choice of words. I'm certain JK will come after all and sundry once the federal court gains some traction.

https://www.slatergordon.com.au/dispute-resolution/defamation

Defamation is where a person or small business seeks damages for loss of reputation due to someone publishing or otherwise distributing defamatory material that causes others to think less of them. Defamatory material can take many forms including blogs, articles, novels, poems, photos, songs, emails, cartoons, drawings, paintings, online reviews, social media posts, and more.

Defamatory matter can also be broadcast or spoken (e.g., a person might be defamed on a radio show or in a public presentation). If you state or spread something defamatory in any public forum, including over the internet, you could be taken to court.

Defamation law is designed to protect all Australians from false or damaging statements being made about them that may cause harm to their personal or professional reputation. It enables those who have been defamed to seek compensation for financial and other losses resulting from a defamatory publication of any kind.

In recent years, defamation claims have become more prominent given the nature and volume of content published on digital platforms and social media. Defamation law aims to strike a balance between permitting the free distribution of information, ideas, and opinions, and protecting individuals and small businesses from having their reputations tarnished or destroyed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.