X64 0.00% 57.0¢ ten sixty four limited

Open Letter to Dave McGowan, CEO., page-7

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    No acknowledgement or reply to this email sent to Dave McGowan 3 weeks ago. So this management of Medusa treating a shareholder with contempt (as expected) and viewing him as irrelevant.

This is in complete contrast to when Geoff Davis was CEO here. I sent email queries to him on a number of occasions and would always have a personal reply back from him the same or the next day. Incl here some years ago was the question why Medusa was still reporting cash costs whilst many other companies had moved on to reporting AISC. His reply was he expected ASIC would be provided very soon and he was as good as his word.

I urge all shareholders to become involved in November to vote down all AGM resolutions so we can have a complete clear out of this BoD's. Dave McGowan is the newly appointed CEO, not yet a director, but will be advised as to company policy of never interacting with shareholders outside of AGM's.

When was the last Proactive Investor presentation by Medusa in Sydney or Melbourne?
    8th February 2010.
    Yes,you read that right. More than 9 years ago. In the meantime they have given presentations on a number of occasions in Hong Kong and London. So why not Sydney or Melbourne where the majority of private investors live? It should not be too difficult to answer .....

News next week?
    Last Quarterly. Co-O Near Mine Exploration. 14 drill holes were completed at Royal Crowne Vein aggregating 3,496metres. Geologic interpretation and modelling are currently underway and expected to be completed and reported next quarter.

Gold price progress?
    !st April. Basel 3 rules come into force whereby Banks' valuation of physical gold held on their account to be classed as a Tier 1 asset valued at 100% of market value instead of 50% that has been in force for the past 40 yearsi

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add X64 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.