ETM 1.43% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Hey MarkfiveInteresting Graph you put up but I can't agree with...

1. 608 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hey Markfive
    Interesting Graph you put up but I can't agree with you analysis of the meaning of your graph.
    But before talk about the graph and what it might mean, lets review some facts.
    GGG arrived to set up shop in Narsaq in about 2007. GGG loves to talk about their operations bringing jobs to Narsaq. It is now 2021, 14 years since GGG arrived in Narsaq. How many permanent jobs has the company filled with Greenlandic labor since then? How many GREELANDIC people in NARSAQ do they employ today? Is it 5 people, maybe 10 people or is it at most 20 people.

Actually it not any those numbers. GGG as I am told only employs 1 person and that one isn't even in Narsaq, he's in Nuuk. So 17years and one only GGG employee in Greenland whos is not even in Narsaq. If you are suggesting the GGG's being in Narsaq is helping the town, your graph shows no evidence that GGG's presence in Narsaq has had any positive effect after 14 years. You can make a better case that the Narsaq population may in fact be leaving because of GGG's proposed mining.

The way I read your graph, It looks to me that since GGG came to town in 2007, the population has dropped almost ever year including this last year from 1691 in 2007, to 1374 in 2019.

Do you think this drop might have something to do with the fact that the company came to town and announced it was going to mine Uranium and Thorium and Fluorine? Do you think that the company's mining of potentially very dangerous elements is causing the people to leave Narsaq?

At the very least, given the 14 year trend of declining population you would be hard pressed to show any cause that GGG's mining is attracting anyone to locate in Narsaq for the expected new jobs. They seem instead to be leaving to get away from the mining ( I suggest the inference only because there are no other changes of any consequense coming to Narsaq that might cause the population to leave. GGG's mine is the only change supposedly coming. And as we all know, the company has told everyone the mining includes Uranium and Thorium and Fluorine. Not exactly things one might want to have around town.

But, I must say, nice try, in terms of putting lip stick on the pig, but the numbers and the facts just don't support you.

Dull 1122

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $48.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.465K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 621353 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 193363 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ 133976
Last updated 15.36pm 07/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.