POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

open letter to management, page-28

1. 2,196 Posts.
    Thanks Ab, not sure how long you've been involved with the sharemarket but your posts are a breath of fresh air.The days of buy and hold have all but vanished since the GFC and the general consensus of investors, institutional and private, is sell at a profit, if you can, at all costs.

Your e-mail would be regarded in a completely diffferent light 5 years ago. The prospects of exploring coys is fraught with danger, imo, in the current environment where the need to raise cash, intrinsically related to the SP, is incresingly demanding due to the shorter term view of those who pour money into the sharemarket.

The lack of interest and comment on your ideas, on HC, gives me an accurate idea of the current thinking on not only POK but many explorers on the ASX.

The current mindset of coy's is that most investors are in for a ST SP ride and not concerned with the prospects of their company.

What we know is that there are only 20 producing potash mines in the WORLD and the prospects of POK have yet to be established. Your thinking, imo, is correct, and it's a shame we couldn't hear the full response.We cannot blame mangement for thinking some are in for a short term spike in SP to make money as the sentiment since GFC is each to their own.I have no doubt, in my mind,that the sharemarket, in the LT, will return to the principles it was designed for- to enable coy's to raise cash in the hope of finding something that may be world changing.The days of shorting will be fraught with the danger it should entail.

POK has attracted the interest of investors, retail and others, due the very possibility it may have stumbled onto something that may be very significant.Due to the intensely traded nature of the stock it has left many a retail investor with serious doubts due simply to the fact of SP activity.I sincereley hope there is more than this to the coy! Responses to requests like yours are important, imo, on the focus and direction of the management team and I am dissapointed they are not prepared keep everyone informed. They have no idea how much, I, and others, have to invest or how long for!

What is important, imo, is investing in an explorer at an appropriate time where you can maximise your LT benefits.Not all coys can take things to production before T/O etc so time to invest is very important.Not sure where we at with POK but it SEEMS around this level is support.There are still many unknowns with POK so how the SP will react until fed approval is anyones guess.

There is merit in scouring resource stocks for ST gains, imo, by looking for volume spikes to establish SM activity, BUT, it will not return the rewards of finding a coy who makes it to production.

IMO this response by the coy has lessened my interest. How are they to know if I have 5,10, 100 thousand I want to invest, are they not interested in the thoughts of retail investors on HC? Sometimes undertaking these exercises can unnecessarily dissapoint, and it maybe should be taken with a grain of salt? I work in a professional retail indusrty and I can answer 20 questions and spend half an hour with someone buying a $20 product.It is not relevant how much one has to spend but how you portray yourself that is important.

Anyway, this thing has certainly become a little more risky but that could mean you have the oppurtunity to enter at a reasonable level to maximise those delicious LT gains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.