POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

open letter to management, page-33

1. 187 Posts.
    I have been watching POK with interest for some time, but never really quite sure about investing in them.

Per your post and letter, I too do not understand, why at this early stage they did drill so wide of the likely better results area, (would have thought it would only come as result of later delination of full resource area etc),
    but also :

Whilst I understand the overall resource if granted access to the federal area, may provide a very large overall resource of silvanite at a afir high grade, which is allegedly cheaper to process than some other's, the other factors I don't understand are :

State hole Drilling 6,000 to 7,000 feet : won't that make mining of the potash more expensive than others who have the resource closer to the surface ?
    and
    Presuming permitted to drill and subsequently mine on Federal land, won't this therefore require some for of payment to the federal authorities and/or subsequent royalties etc if subsequently producing, which would increase mining costs ?

Can some one with reasonable knowledge of these factors please enlighten me re these concerns ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.