POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

Doogs - you certainly make some good points, especially about...

1. 37 Posts.
    Doogs - you certainly make some good points, especially about how the market responded to the state permits - could the market respond in a similar way if the company manages to get the fed permits? Again, I am wary that it will result in a significant rise in the share price, but perhaps it will, I really just don't know...

And yes it certainly has been an interesting story so far, and it will be very interesting to see how the market responds to various announcements over the coming months. I suppose that at this stage we can really only speculate...

At some point I am still interested in buying more shares in this company, and I am still long-term bullish on these shares. But when I say long term, I am not sure what sort of time frame we would be looking at... I feel that even just waiting a month I would be able to buy shares at a reasonable discount to the current price, and would probably still get in before the fed permits, in case the fed permits do push the share price higher. But rebuying in a month, I may miss out on buying before the fed permits are obtained, and I would still risk being exposed to a continuing downward trend in the share price if the market fails to respond favorably to the fed permits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.