POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

Am just looking at some of the posts on the PRA thread of HC. It...

1. 37 Posts.
    Am just looking at some of the posts on the PRA thread of HC. It would be fair to say that PRA investors are not happy. The link between PRA and POK is discussed, maybe there is something that we don't yet know about and POK is headed the same way as PRA? I really hope that I am wrong, but perhaps it's something to keep in mind...

The PRA share price was on a steady decline for 3+ months from over 60c, down to 22c, before the announcement was made that resulted in a 50% fall in one day.

The market sometimes has a way of telling you something, and in regards to POK, maybe we just don't know what that something is yet.

To me, POK still looks good at the surface, the fundamentals still appear to be good from the knowledge that is publicly available, but deeper down maybe there is something that we are missing.

Will the POK chart look like the PRA chart in a few months time? Or will the POK share price be boosted by positive news? The saying "never invest more than you can afford to lose" certainly comes to mind right now, the POK share price is about as volatile as any investment can get.

This is certainly a case of "high risk for the possibility of high return", but of course there is the very real risk of high % losses (even for those who have purchased near the current share price).

On the other hand, shares in some companies fall for months before rising again upon the release of good news, so maybe I am worrying about nothing...

From what I have read, they appear to be on track to getting fed permits in the coming months, and as some have suggested, maybe that will have a positive effect on the share price. But what if there are issues that we don't know about in regards to obtaining the fed permits? Although my feeling is that the company obtaining the fed permits isn't enough on it's own to result in a rise in the share price, I think it would be safe to say that if they don't get the fed permits then the share price could come down quite rapidly.

Or perhaps there is something else that we don't know about...

Or maybe i'm just looking into this way too much...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.