SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Thank God, Boogan, that you saved me from thinking the wrong...

1. 545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    Thank God, Boogan, that you saved me from thinking the wrong thoughts. I was seriously in danger of admiring Itzgr8’s tenacity. A dose of right-think was definitely called for.
    Although, a naughty thought creeps in, telling me that ‘Trump’ and ‘Antivaxers’ are political, not ‘professional’ issues. They are a matter of opinion, in other words. And therefore the reality train may well run the other way, may it not?
    Now what I really find admirable is your jump to the conclusion, blasting through all rules of logical deduction: “his/her supporters will have lost not only their money but years of their lives and the last vestiges of their sanity.” - Wow.
    Even if I had lost the money I invested in ISX, which I have not, firstly I would not have lost all my money, secondly I am still living a full life in the meantime, thirdly I have not lost any sanity over this issue. And, I’m quietly confident that this is true for most holders. And to say that we wander in a zombie-like state, well, I think you’ve been watching too many fantasy movies.
    However, I’m happy that you’re fully vexed.
    Last edited by Gold Bugs Bunny: 01/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.