SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

@LongNWrong, Upon re-reading this post of yours this morning I...

1. 2,243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4424
    @LongNWrong, Upon re-reading this post of yours this morning I am more disgusted than when I hurriedly read it last night as I headed out the door. I again call on @aes411 excellent Post #:55327119 above as additional support to this response.

I am going to start from bottom to top. For you to call on Occam's Razor as support for you to make a totally erroneous statement that I am "writing an open letter to ASIC suggesting that it is more "rational" that gloablmultinational VISA employees conspired to fake AML concerns including falsifying correspondence in order to sever ties with $1bn mkt cap ISX all as they were concerned by bad publicity?" Really? And just where in this letter did I say this? Perhaps you should have applied Occam's Razor to your own arguments and left this out! Very strange.

Regarding your "furphys" (should actually be "furphies") statement: This statement "The ongoing alerts from the Visa Compliance Programs and the suspected transaction laundering identifications lead Visa to reasonably conclude that IsignThis is introducing excessive risk into the Visa Payment system and is not operating in sound and safe manner" indicates that VISA was claiming it was getting AML alerts on "suspected transaction laundering". Did VISA report these?

Love your calling on the convenient statement "Continuous disclosure is a key element of a fair and informed market when all of your irrelevant ASX "disclosures to the market" left us (shareholders) with more valid questions than we had before (see questions above). No one is disclosing the answers to these questions to the market. Why not, if continuous disclosure is so important?

Re brand risk: It is a commonly known fact that Visa makes a great effort to remain at the top of the Brand rankings around the world. It is a commonly known fact that the media in Australia (most notably the AFR, but also others such as Kruger of SMH) was very vocal in repeating, pretty much as fact, as many of the insinuating questions made by ASX in its many query letters as possible through this period. VISA does not live in a bubble. Additionally VISA"s new rules seek to impose competitive restrictions to protect its position and branding by not allowing the SDWO to issue account numbers to a retail customer that is not a Visa account number including BBANs.

Lastly, really? Any reasonable person reading my letter to Longo would know that since ASIC (and ASX) is the subject of this letter that I would not be including ASIC in the statement.
    Last edited by itzgr82balive: 17/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.