KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Open letter to Novogen CEO re Cantrixil trial reporting

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Dear Dr Garner,

As a shareholder, I find the lack of regular updates on progress of the Cantrixil trial disconcerting. I don't understand why updates are not being provided, and in the absence of any better information, the pessimistic side of me is inclined to think there is no progress to report.

You have acknowledged the low market valuation of the company as a concern. I believe a lot of this is due to a lack of confidence that the company will deliver meaningful results before once again needing to undertake a capital raise, at dilutive prices. In my view, the best way to counter this is:
    a) for people to see that the company is committed to regular and frequent reports on progress
    b) for people to know that if early results are very promising, we will be informed at the time, and not have to wait until the end of a two year trial

Therefore, I would be grateful if you would consider providing shareholders with regular monthly updates on:
    • Number of hospitals registered for Cantrixil trial
    • Number of hospitals with enrolled patients
    • Number of patients enrolled in Cantrixil trial
    • Number of patients dosed with Cantrixil (number at first dose, number at second dose, etc)
    I expect you would be already providing this data to the Board on a monthly basis, in which case providing it to your shareholders as well would require only minimal extra effort.

I will publish this email, and any reply you may send, on the HotCopper Novogen discussion board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.