GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

That’s the funniest post I have read for a while, AC has given...

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247
    That’s the funniest post I have read for a while, AC has given us lots of insight and research and he doesn’t need me or anyone else to support him, he’s a big boy. You have given nothing. Most of your early posts were too cool for school with that LSD gobbledygook. Even when you had something to contribute, you would say I know the answer but I’m not telling, you will need to do your own research. Then when AC got up you for calling him son you just get nasty. I challenge anyone to find a single post from The Dean that actually gives us any information on the company and where it is headed. Not saying I have given much more than a bit of commentary but I haven’t put shit on those that spend their time to inform others. Thesi has been up and down for years, most of us are used to it but at least there is lots of good information in between. Alright go for it attack at will.

Its a bit like a forum for my footy team, they lose a few games and everyone is out for blood. Well we have lost a few in a row now and everyone is out for blood. Lots of arm chair experts in both. My footy team will bounce back and so will this.

Even when we headed for 2c, things didn’t get this bad on the forum. But times have changed I suppose, look forward to calmer roads ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.