GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Open Letter to Simon Hay, page-35

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Well said great AC. I especially like the part at which you recognise that there is a fight club aspect to all of this. Obviously I am “kinda” inferring that exec management have been a bit complicit in allowing the SP to deteriorate to the level at which it has. A bit of a wink wink, nod nod here and there to the shorting institutions, perhaps, in return for massive support at remuneration reviews and issuing of options etc - this is not a new theory of course, but my hope is that Simon will Not entertain these game and be a great mediator between Rowley and TSE if there is a rift. (IMO and instinct is that there is respect there for each other but are slightly adversarial, could be wrong but don’t think so) and act honourably for the retail shareholder whom are real people , with kids , mortgages and have put their faith in the company only to be fed to the wolves with scant regard. This is where GXY have come unstuck .. they allowed the rats to be incharge if the cheese factory, expecting that a little cheese would go but didn’t expect that they would totally decimate the rounds !! They need to know there is another way to operate and that is to be ethical, responsible, innovative and to let the institutions know that it’s the end of the line as far as games being played in return for voting support. Build a real solid business that will garner support from all investor bases, and be clear that each are important regardless of holding size.

good luck all, this will be a great company but a review of what the company actually stands for is really required to move fwd now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.