GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

When I listened to the AGM, two things were very odd. 1. A man...

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3850
    When I listened to the AGM, two things were very odd.
    1. A man asked about time frame, Anthony told the man to look at his own time frame for investment, things happen in years and not months. That's very strange from a CEO. The correct reply would have been the progress the company will have in six to twelve months and projections in coming years.
    2. Anthony said he had not sold any shares. A man asked if he was buying. Anthony replied he can't say. BS, he would have to report to the ASX.

Another thing very odd was JL saying AT had secure a deal but Martin opposed. Anthony the good guy and Martin the bad. NO way. Why would Anthony act on his own. The offer turned out to be for a majority control stake. Anthony and JL were together in Argentina, they took photo of Anthony with potatoes. The CEO cannot secure any deal on his own, must go through the board.
    Anthony wants the ponds in the back. Why was the lining not organized at beginning of construction, waited till the earth works are completed. It must be extraction method and Tesla is behind it. Galaxy doesn't have extraction methods, its from a jv partner.
    Watch for june delivery. Who was he talking to? Who was in the room?
    Martin bought on market to show support. Simon has been brought in because he is needed. Its was made out to be a bad thing, why?
    Talk of share buyback and not acting while value being hammered. Why remain silent if that is part of the problem?
    Anthony said the posco money is allocated for SDV. Martin corrected, the fund can be accessed if need be.
    @Thesi, you know of something on the grapevine? Is that statue really made of poo? Walk away and still have a pocket full of cash. Something smells.
    Thankyou for the support of quite members.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.