OMH 2.60% 37.5¢ om holdings limited

Open Letter to the Chairman and the Board, page-7

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I agree with Rocket that OMH should start to make some progressive choices when it comes to shareholder interests. A progressive Board will continue to think of ways to advance shareholder value. It is just not the priority agenda (or even an agenda at all) for the current Board.

I remembered the first time OMH starts to make its first profits in 2018/2019, the first “progressive” agenda on the shareholder resolution is the increase in Director fees from A$550K to A$1.3m (more than doubling in amount) which is way above market. Have they thought about increasing shareholder values, for that matter just protecting shareholder values? What are the tangible benefits proposed for shareholders?

Unfortunately, the feedback I that gather from some of my fellow shareholders has been super negative about the regressive nature of this stock, share price and management. No doubt that the company is turning around. But if no progressive effort is done to advance shareholder value aggressively (only more directors/management payout), there is no hope for long term shareholders to recoup their losses.

I think all shareholders should voice out your views to the Board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OMH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.