TLS 0.25% $3.96 telstra group limited

open letter to the minister for communications, page-7

1. daf
    736 Posts.
    I too have written to Helen C.
    She does not even send a response. I have even called her office numerous times and she will not return a call or speak to me. She is a joke.

Ziggy S was a puppet and abused his power while the boss at T. He got the plumb job heading the nuclear taskforce. What another joke.

Selling T shares to the public and then changing the goal-posts. We will see at election time.

All you people that are not T shareholders and whingers are also joke. Just rent me your house at below market rates, or free and see if you like it. We live in a democracy and all owners of CAPITAL want a return their investment. If you don't like the deal live in a communist country.

I am happy for any of you too give me free rent in your house or investment property. I doubt I will get an offer.

OPEL gets 1 Bill free taxpayer money, yes I am also a taxpayer. Telstra has been sold to shareholders and no longer owned by the Gov't. Some people seem to have forgotten this, the same people who do not own share. I didn't see the Gov't give any petrol, mining, biotech, manufacturing etc etc company free taxpayer money to compete on the open market.

Vote as you will, me I will vote AGAINST the Gov't and have got family and friends convinced to do the same. I just hope all T shareholders do the same. The majority is always the least spoken.

And don't worry the Howard and co will not go away empty handed. They have great super courtesy of the Telstra sale in the FUTURE fund.

I want the Gov't to try and conviscate the copper or last mile so all T shareholders can take the mother of all class actions. It will be a great fight at taxpayers expense and if we won, more taxpayer money to compensate. Taxpayer money that the current Gov't are happy to throw away at everything, i.e. Industrial Relations TV adds and the war in Iraq. Good money spent they say??????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.96
Change
0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $45.75B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.99 $3.99 $3.92 $146.9M 37.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 19675 $3.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.96 238747 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.