KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Open Letter to the new CEO

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Dear new CEO of Novogen,

It surely can’t be too much longer now before your appointment is officially announced to us, the shareholders, and so it seemed important to make contact early and to get off to a flying start.

Being confident that you are of the calibre that our company requires, you will surely already have been reading some of the posts on the few dedicated discussion boards for the watchers and shareholders of Novogen. If not, then I trust that someone will give you a heads up to this forum where you will get a real flavour of what the shareholders have come to expect from our company.

So, welcome… and congratulations on your appointment as CEO.

You will know by now that you are joining a company with both an amazing potential and some very smart scientific minds. As yet we have no idea of your background and whether your skills are as a scientist or a biotech CEO…. or both.

You are following in the footsteps of the previous CEO whom many of the current shareholders admired greatly and who were very sorry to see depart. One of the very welcome attributes that Prof. Kelly portrayed was the way he communicated to the shareholders in an easy to understand and timely manner. The regular CEO postings on the company website (now sadly discontinued) to explain both the science and the medical and regulatory progress were in my view the single most important aspect that he brought to the job.

If there is one thing I would implore you to consider… it is to keep up this regular form of personal communication to us, the shareholders.

Official Press Releases and technical presentations are all well and good… but to hear directly from the CEO is irreplaceable.

I feel sure that some of the other readers and contributors to this forum will have their own request for you in due course. They may even voice them on this discussion thread. We probably cannot expect a reply from the CEO direct to a public forum… but if you at least read them... and make some reference to them eventually... that would be a great start.

Many of us here have been shareholders for many years…even from the time of Norvet, before it morphed into Novogen. There is a vast reserve of knowledge and goodwill toward the company on these boards… and there are many new shareholders to the company too that will welcome some personal communication from you.

So again…. A very warm welcome to our company. We look forward to hearing from you… often.

Apples

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.