SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Hi BB and others,Before lightening up a bit, the point I feel...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Hi BB and others,

Before lightening up a bit, the point I feel Vin is making is not so much the right of anyone to sell their shares in the open market but more specifically,the circumstances that surrounded those decisions. As articulated by Vin (who incidentally has used the HC archives which provides a permanent history as to what has been said in past) as support for his claims, the main issue I would have thought rests with the suggested action of disseminating information to the forum but not sincerely. I am all for exposing such actions if in fact they have happened.

HC is not a platform that overflows with transparency and clarity of intent. There are those who will use it for gain and at the expense of others. I will personally resist them until the cows come home. My dad used to always say to me as a young bloke all those years ago that you can discount 99% of anything that is said to you but when you do, always make sure that you follow up by observing the actions to see if they match the spoken words. If they do, you have found integrity and there you are safe for awhile!!!!

On a far lighter note Ed, I think it was the maid although some poor misguided souls have pointed the bone at DirtyH!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.