TZL 0.00% 2.0¢ tz limited

TZ are using confidentiality as an excuse not to announce values...

1. 560 Posts.
    TZ are using confidentiality as an excuse not to announce values of deals done.
    Is there no reason why the value of all these deals inc PDTs recent contracts could not be parcelled together and announced to the market as "TZ are pleased to announce it has secured contracts worth 16 million dollars due to confidentiality clauses we can not give details of individual contracts but they are with the following companies........"
    Surely that would be pleasing to the market and shareholders as well. Such an obvious move but once again another question why wouldn't you do that?
    Are we preparing for another dilution to be gorged on by the mysterious new nominee accounts?
    We must all start asking these questions how ever unpleasant they may be.
    Is our current extremely well paid board and management up to the task of raising the share price and profile of TZ?

Members of the resurgence funds must be absolutely livid at this shabby treatment they went in for $1 a share to save the company, these were long term loyal share holders why didn't they get first dibs on the under priced dilution and why didn't the rest of us get a go at it?IT'S OUR COMPANY this has been said before. All TZ dealings should in my opinion be scrutinised and viewed with a good measure of cynicism until this ever growing list of questions is answered.
    How many more shares will be diluted till the share price moves 10,20 million? That works out for some people but not me and I can no longer sit back scratching my head in bewilderment at whats going on here every thing happens for a reason, if there's a master plan well and good but let us in on it, if not TZ explain yourselves!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.131M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $115 5.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 559250 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.