TZL 0.00% 2.4¢ tz limited

open letter to tz, page-92

1. 5,277 Posts.
    Just want to repost my previous point as I wrote it in a rush:

Over a month ago, TZ deployed a parcel locker at Aus Post's Melbourne store. A further 6 are in the process of being deployed elsewhere. So why hasn't this been announced on the ASX?

Option 1: An agreement to deploy 6 lockerbanks is not material enough to meet ASX continuous disclosure requirements. Can this really be the case as THIS single lockerbank deployment was material enough to be announced on the ASX as soon as the trial arrangement was entered into?

Option 2: Or Could it be that the 6 further installations are covered by the original trial announcement in mid 2011, and therefore no announcement is required for a continuation of the trial? Doesn't look like it, as HERE you can see that the trial WAS a 4 month trial ie ended in mid Feb. So if these latest deployments are an extension to the original trial (which was announced as having a fixed period of 3 months) then isn't an ASX announcement warranted in the interests of continuous disclosure ie extension to trial being a negative and perhaps even price sensitive let alone requiring to be disclosed?

Option 3: Aus Post is denying TZ from making such an announcement. Can this really be the case? Aus Post is clearly is allowing TZ to advertise who is providing the parcel lockers:

Option 4: ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.158M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16688 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 125000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.