WOF 0.00% 1.1¢ wolf petroleum ltd

Hi Gotta, The challenge with all these things is that lots of...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Gotta,

The challenge with all these things is that lots of people will voice their outrage and compare losses. They'll look for scapegoats and have a lengthy rant about it all too. But... if anything is to be done, then at some point a committed 'Band of Brothers' (and Sisters) need to organise themselves, agree the focus, objectives and strategy, and the responsibilities and timelines. Then get to work.

That means allocating personal time and dedicated effort, in the full knowledge that while hundreds or thousands of others may be cheering you on, YOU are paying the price for the effort being made. I can share all this because I have been, and am still, in exactly this position on something totally unrelated. And we are now THREE YEARS into the Case.

Engaging the Politicians would seem the best option. I did so here in the UK, sitting down with my local MP for an hour in April and presenting the case (fraud). He wrote to the Chief of Police for one of our counties, and the Case momentum moved up a notch almost immediately.

Once Politicians are engaged by voters, they can't easily ignore a credible request. Their fear is the media. IF they ignore you, and the media get hold of it, well it can damage their reputation. This case would appear to be in the Public interest. Therefore the media should run it at the right time.

Similarly, once the Politicians start firing off letters and asking questions of the Exchange Authorities, the Case is escalated up the food chain to senior levels. Things change. Politicians' letters carry much weight. Not easy to ignore them. Everyone protecting their careers.

I would suggest a small Wolf Group form, and agree an action strategy which will be achievable within a relatively short period and involve relatively modest efforts. BUT, you'll need to gather the evidence.

What EXACTLY is the Case here? Gather the key elements of the Case. Is it really strong enough? Get some legal opinion for credibility (if someone knows a lawyer who'll do this off the record as a favour). Then construct a letter to go out to State and Federal Politicians. At the same time, line up the Media contacts.

At the very least, if all else fails this story should be run by the media. If for no other reason than to serve as a warning to the Australian Public who like investing on the ASX.

DF/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.