WOF 0.00% 1.1¢ wolf petroleum ltd

Open post to all shareholders., page-102

1. 19,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    Thanks very much DF.

I fear that you could easily turn this sorry sack into a "lifestyle" project, only to eventually come up short with some sort of pissy conclusion like:

"Sorry....we tried to get funding for our drill campaign and couldn't. Ended up running out of money so had to close the doors"

I just can't help thinking that if there was something that could be done, someone like Battaa (who mortgaged...and re-mortgaged his house apparently) and who has absolutely squillions tied up in this and was one of the main players behind the 249D to oust the entire board, would've already done it.

On top of that, Matthew Wood and all the other serious heavyweights who had bags of money in this, would be doing something as you suggest too.

The fact that everyone's gone to ground, tells me that either contact has actually been made and there's possibly a below ground swell building and that there might actually be a life in this dog yet. If its not saying that, then it tells me that even those big experienced players, realise the whole pursuit is a sad, futile chase and will inevitably end in tears.

Buggered if I know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.