WOF 0.00% 1.1¢ wolf petroleum ltd

ASIC is the place. Sent email and in writing. Just looking at...

1. 525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    ASIC is the place.

Sent email and in writing.

Just looking at the responses here SAM must be laughing.

Com'on people its not that hard to contact ASIC. SAM have your cash - its the equivalent of an olden days heist, it leaves me staggered that the ASX an Australian Stock Exchange have so easily shafted the holder, and played into the hands on the perpetrator.

If someone came to your door and demanded you hand over the equivalant in cash you had invested here, I am sure you would have something to say.

The problem I see with the 249D is that it just wasnt marketed well at all. In lodging the 249D to gain shareholder support every shareholder needs to be contacted and informed - where was there plan? Did they explain why they lodged it? What their roadmap is if they won? Why they should be supported? Who the group is lodging it?

Its a heist and apart from gotta most responses so far are like a rabbit in the headlights.

Get your pen out, or your email fired up and challenge the wrong thats happened here!

(As you could probably tell I am a bit emotive about this and can't believe the ASX hand here - with no warning of their intended actions, I think its real poor form)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.