HUM 0.00% 44.5¢ humm group limited

open price Friday, page-138

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Xmanrocks,

so according to your post and your expression - “Now I suspect both the NZ and Aus economies are going to struggle for sometime.........I also expect more provisions for losses in another 6 months.........a coincidence.......I don't think so “...
    Do you really think this is only applicable to FXL...?
    Are you seriously trying to tell us that all the other BNPL sector/companies will be not effected by “struggle” if any, in the AU and NZ...?

Becouse if you are really trying to tell us, that only FXL will be effected and no one else, you are laughable and living in some delusion!

As you are not holding the stock, do you think that your funny post will effect others or the share prize...? Very soon the share prize will run away from you and you will be not able to afford it anyway, so - Wake up and stop posting this nonsense!

Even if FXL is provisioned funds for losses, at least all this provision funds are from profit and not debt as some others will have to do...

I think - FXL is in the current environment the safest and most established BNPL on the market...not running in bubble, but rather reality...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.