NST 2.79% $14.35 northern star resources ltd

Open price of nst tomorrow, page-50

1. 3,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    LOL, every tonne of Gold is able to be purchased in Australia, no need to "retain" it!

They don't "retain" their gas, they sell it, then they take some of the profits from selling it and invest it into a sovereign wealth fund.

They also have a 70% top marginal tax rate.

Completely different discussion to "retaining" physical commodities.

Yes, Australia's gas sales are absolutely disasterous, a simple way to fix this is ensure we get to buy our own gas at the same price our customers do, no special deal, just equal access, ie; a company sells gas on a contract for 30 years it comes with an implicit guarantee we also have this same price gas option for the same amount of gas each year.

Look to history for all Countries who have nationalized commodities production and that's actually helped the citizens of that Country in the long term.......

I think the best thing to do if you believe Australia should have a portion of it's wealth held in physical Gold is to actually just buy some physical Gold, tell all your friends and family to buy physical Gold, if they don't that's their bad luck.

Why should a small group get to force via taxation an investment into precious metals that we don't want to make?

We have lots of Gold in the ground, it's actually safer there than in a vault, if you don't believe me why don't you explain which bar numbers belong to Australia?

I have physical PM's and invest in PM companies, I don't need some douche politicians taxing me more to buy Gold on my behalf and promise me my future is better off for it and that my kids will thank me, pretty sure they're going to thank me when they get nice shiny bars and coins they can hold in their hands

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.35
Change
0.390(2.79%)
Mkt cap ! $16.49B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.28 $14.44 $14.13 $120.8M 8.427M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 27884 $14.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.36 273 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$14.35
  Change
0.390 ( 3.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
$14.15 $14.44 $14.15 819739
Last updated 16.10pm 31/05/2024 ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.