CBE 0.00% 6.0¢ cobre limited

Open Price Tomorrow.., page-44

1. 508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    Sedimentary copper deposits are not common in Australia, there are small examples in South Australia however nothing of the scale of Africa. However they are a major copper deposit style globally (after porphyry copper deposits) and extremely profitable because of their high grades and scales. Personally I prefer a sed copper discovery over a porphyry discovery because the CAPEX will usually be much lower for a junior and less social issues because they can go underground (less footprint). @rolf2903 there is definitely an "Australian premium" and for good reason, much better a discovery in Oz/Canada/Nevada however Botswana is a top mining jurisdiction globally. It was top 10 I believe however it's slipped somewhat.. not sure why. But these deposits are generally big... that's why the 1km step outs. The Kalahari Copper Belt has been the "poorer cousin" of the Central African Copper Belt in large part because there's cover sediment and not much outcrop anywhere. It's likely to be hiding some significant deposits that would have been found decades ago if they were outcropping

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $15.22K 260.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 162120 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 48677 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.