MYD 0.00% $1.05 mydeal.com.au limited

saw these guys were IPOing thought cool, had a read of the...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    saw these guys were IPOing thought cool, had a read of the offer, cool. went to the site to have a look around, go through the buying process, meh average at best, looked at the products, meh compared prices, hit and miss other site had some items cheaper, could find a good deal here and there. Thought thats fine, they're listing so product range will increase over time thats fine, as long as they dont start selling there own products like kogan. ohhhh yea, the most important part, customers, looked up customer reviews. 3 sites gave 2 to 3 stars. had a look at comments it takes weeks for them to get back to people, it takes months for refunds, they had asked one client to get the reimbursement from their Chinese partner. It would be good to see after a couple quarters what the recurring customer numbers are. i was hoping for something like catch.com or mydeal.com, at the end of the day they had horrible customer feed back, i checked today because i was curious what they were up too, not surprised, i'd buy in mid net year or 2021, they'll go up until the holidays are over, then down for a few Q's then might get in then, after i check the customer feed back has improved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.