open system theory applied to evolution., page-181

1. 1,452 Posts.
    It didn't take long for the manners to disappear and the true natures to be displayed. I don't expect much from fanatics who work on mere blind faith except civility. So if you can't be civil & provide your evidence please don't have a temper tantrum and "spit the dummy".

Anyway I'll continue as I'll take it on blind faith that you are the minority amongst evolutionists and not the majority.

Jambo, another one bites the dust.

Richard, you've said so much and yet you've said the least. moths & cane toads, really.

Dove, yes, some people are quite ape like, at least in behavior anyway. Still waiting on you to answer the question with the abundant evidence that you have. Koala bears have opposable thumbs. Are we evolved from Koala Bears.

Manny, on not getting your way do you often resort to name calling. Bowral a kleenex on aisle 4 please, manny's having a moment.

People, come on now. All I'm asking is a very simple example to a question based on science. No need to temper tantrum or start hurling the abuse. Just an answer to the question. Amidst all the lizards, frogs, apes & moths perhaps the question has been obscured. Let me re-re-re post it.

Can you provide Observable evidence of Darwinian evolution of something changing it's kind?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.