open system theory applied to evolution., page-221

1. 7,453 Posts.
    whereru,

"There is plenty of evidence that mutations take place,"

We agree

"and according to evolution many of these are bad."

and according to what i believe this is also true

"This is observed in practice - there are plenty of genetically inherited diseases to back this up."

No problem there mate

"One would not expect this to be the work of a creator."

Unfortunately,thats an assumption on your part there whereru,this world is a fallen world and the creator never intended error,but you and myself cannot go into that area of discussion,as this would be unfair,as you have rightly said before evolution does not deal with origins,the discussion cannot be creation vs evolution,it is intelligent design vs evolution,as you have said you dont know how the evolutionary process started,but yet you still regard it as science and fact

"There are many design flaws in nature that one would not expect from a creator."

We have gone over that

"The eye with its structure resulting in a blind spot is one example."

Infact i believe the eye is evidence of design,as it is a complex object that would have to have appeared very earlier stages of the so called evolutionary process on very simple organism etc which would refute the process in the first place simply in regards to the information needed to produce complex eyes

" Again one would no expect this to be the work of a creator, but the result of an evolutionary process."

Thats opinion,and supposition,very well presented opinion all the same thankyou

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.