open system theory applied to evolution., page-222

1. 27,539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "One would not expect this to be the work of a creator."

Unfortunately,thats an assumption on your part there whereru,this world is a fallen world and the creator never intended error,but you and myself cannot go into that area of discussion,as this would be unfair,as you have rightly said before evolution does not deal with origins,the discussion cannot be creation vs evolution,it is intelligent design vs evolution,as you have said you dont know how the evolutionary process started,but yet you still regard it as science and fact

Bowral,

I agree it is an assumption based on my difficulty in believing that a creator would introduce such cruel (to me) mutations in people who could not possibly held responsible. In my view the bad mutations being blamed on a fallen world is likewise an assumption in an attempt to account for imperfections.

The eye.

Infact i believe the eye is evidence of design,as it is a complex object that would have to have appeared very earlier stages of the so called evolutionary process on very simple organism etc which would refute the process in the first place simply in regards to the information needed to produce complex eyes

Also assumptions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.