open system theory applied to evolution., page-234

1. 7,453 Posts.
    "this is why a truly religious person would find it hard to become a scientist as he/she would have to leave their god at the door."

Not really beachdingo,i could put what you believe and the same scenario would be true,i suggest you read this whole thread instead of making assumptions and going over the same old ground that this thread has already addressed,that would be the intellectual thing to do

I can also show you examples of evolutionists become advocates of what im saying as well,but whats the point in that?would the truth of the matter then be decided by numbers?you make assumptions just as much as you accuse me of,just depends on who is telling the which side of the story

Einstein,Pasteur,etc etc

You go on about religous people and their "pseudo science" ok then,here are scientists just as you are that have no religious belief at least 10 in high power positions giving their thoughts on darwins dilemma what a cracking book this was http://youtu.be/UZTzMNRO_7I hope your bias lets you watch it,although i like richard miltons book on darwinian faults better,he dosent believe in religion either

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.